Welcome to Year 6 students! This post has been made to help you with your project.
Image by Tambako the Jaguar on Flickr
Please choose one endangered animal and find answers to these questions. You will then have to present your findings in a PowerPoint.
- What does endangered mean?
- How many of your animal are alive in the wild or in captivity?
- What is your animal’s main habitat?
- What are the main predators of your animal?
- What is the lifespan of your animal?
- Can you find out the reasons why your animal is endangered?
- Can you find out what is being done to preserve it? Which are the main organisations working on this?
Here are a range of websites that Mrs Robinson has found for you. If you click on the link, it will open in a new window.